8/28/2011

Something to Crow About!

I get one thing caught up and am behind on two others... Being nurse to Morris has given me an excuse to stay home and get some things done... like buttons. I was out of chickens, goldfinches, bluebirds, and robins. Therefore I did finally finish up some chickens and goldfinches and added  roosters which I have never done before..and popped them onto estsy.   Remember these are only an 1" in diameter.

Now it's out to the greenhouse to bathe Molly.  Since Morris is confined to the house it was up to her to confront an invading skunk during the night... Stinky Molly!!!!!

4 comments:

black bear cabin said...

Lovely!

Sandi said...

You are just so talented! I love your buttons.

Unknown said...

How I adore these - I keep pretty rare breed hens too - and alas, like you, no chicks!

You excel at everything you do - I live in awe or your work

Momma Bear said...

Gerry! what a brave molly!
I heard about a formula, on a cable show about skunks, that the this skunk expert, guarantees will work to de-stinkify your critter from skunk spray!

I don't know how accurate this is but its worth a try!

1 cup hydrogen peroxide, 1/2 cup baking soda and 1/4 cup detergent mixed in a bucket outside, because its volital(and foamy!) scrub it into your stinky critter and let it sit for at least 5 minutes before rincing out. let dry. repeat if necessary.

I hope it works!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts